MJis.love your look
1.DETERMINE your true skin type(normal to oily/normal to dry etc.)
2.What do you want the rest to be?(Smoother , less oil, remove black heads etc.
3. Use a Quality product.
4.Cheap is always better.
5. Expensive is not always better.
6. Consult with a person qualified (licensed or certified in cosmetology or aesthetics).
7. Affected areas only, focus there.
8.Masks should be followed up by a toner & moisturizer.(preferably in the same product line.
9. Skin needs to have a balance also.
10. If the product of choice is right for your skin.
Mjis..... Love your look!